or customize the duration
Immerse yourself in an adventure where you will admire royal residences, the elegant city of Turin, and the Langhe hills – UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE site – that is where truffles and Barolo wine come from.
You can fully customize this itinerary depending on your preferences. You can change the trip duration as well as the style. You can choose experiences related to art or food or nature.
Get in touch with us and one of our local experts will help you designing your dream vacation.
What are you dreaming of?
What is included:
- Activities and guides as per day-by-day itinerary
- Transport as per day-by-day itinerary
- Some meal as per day-by-day itinerary
- 24×7 support during your trip
- A booklet created just for you with suggestions and tips
Get in touch with us for starting planning your custom-made trip.
Benvenuti in Italia! Welcome to Italy! Your escape starts from the elegant Turin, the first Capital of the new born Italian Kingdom, city of fine arts, industries and exquisite café. A private car with driver will pick you up at Turin airport and take you to your hotel centrally located. After the check-in and some time at your leisure, a local guide will introduce you to the several wonders of Turin, in a private guided walk.
– Transfer from Turin airport to your hotel on a private car with professional driver
– Private Turin guided walk
Venaria Reale Palace is one of the finest and most impressive royal building – and gardens – constructed in the second half of 17th century. Designed originally as royal hunt it was modified to become the luxurious Baroque residence of the Savoy royal family. Its beauty and richness rival the Palace of Versailles and it has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. In the morning, a private car with driver will take you to La Venaria Reale, where you will meet your guide for starting to explore this beautiful royal residence. The afternoon will be at your leisure and we will provide plenty of ideas on what to do.
– Transfer on a private car with driver from Turin to La Venraria Reale and back
– Private guide tour of La Venaria Reale
– La Venaria Reale entrance
– Meal: breakfast
After breakfast, our driver will take you to another Piedmont wonder: Langhe hills. This region— shaped by a colourful and rolling landscape, elegant vineyards, and a strong culinary tradition— has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you’ll meet a local trifualu (truffle hunter) who will reveal to you all the secrets of truffles and then lead you, together with his faithful dog, through woods and hilly paths on a hunt for the famous tuber magnatum – the truffle! After the hunt, there will be a tasting with local products and truffle. After some time at your leisure for lunch – your driver will leave you in one of the picturesque villages, in the afternoon you will visit a local winery for tasting the renowned Barolo wine and learning what makes it so unique. You’ll be back to Turin in the afternoon and the rest of the evening will be at your leisure.
– Transfer on a private car with professional driver for the activities of the day and back to Turin
– Truffle hunt led by a professional truffle hunter
– Winery visit and wine tasting
– Meal: breakfast
Your tour has come to the end. We hope you’ll take home amazing memories. A private car with driver will take you to Turin airport on time to board your flight.
– Transfer to Turin airport on a private car with professional driver
– Meal: breakfast
We can arrange a transfer to any other airport, train station or city in Italy.